Alcoa throws cash lifeline to Deschambault smelter in Quebec.
Halla Visteon Climate Control Hardware Supports Hyundai FCEV Halla Visteon Climate Control supplies an array of technologies to support the world's first mass-produced hydrogen-fuel-cell electric vehicle manufactured by Hyundai. Introduced in Europe in 2013, the ix35, also known as the Tucson, is slated for limited U.S. distribution this spring. Products supplied by Halla Visteon on the Tucson compact CUV include a centrifugal air compressor, coolant heater, high-voltage cooling module ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.