Aston Martin among OEMs at supply-chain matchmaking event.
The U.K. government creates a £24 million ($40.7 million) fund to help auto-parts makers design, develop and manufacture new tooling. Business Minister Michael Fallon says the Tooling Funding Program will help components manufacturers that otherwise would fail to acquire financing. Fallon says the government automotive industrial strategy aims to secure the long-term future of the sector by growing the U.K. share of the value chain, and by getting ahead of the game in R&D for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Government Lends Hand to Auto-Parts Producers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.