Françoise Colpron, group president of Valeo North America, shows off LED headlamp on all-new Cadillac Escalade, which represents new business for Valeo.
TROY, MI – French supplier Valeo is growing in North America, with plans to hire 200 new engineers, including 160 in the Midwest, as the company focuses on technologies designed to reduce tailpipe emissions. During a media event last week here at its North American headquarters, Valeo executives say the need is acute across the supplier’s four business units: Visibility, Comfort & Driver Assistance, Powertrain and Thermal systems. Many major Tier 1 suppliers, such as Delphi, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Hiring Engineers in North America " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.