TRW launches production of electric-power-steering equipment in Brazil.
TRW launches production of electric power steering equipment at its facilities in Limeira, Brazil. Over the past 18 months the supplier has installed equipment to produce the mechanical gear-and-column power-head assembly. Initial capacity is estimated at 400,000 units annually, with the addition of 170 engineering and other support personnel once full capacity is reached. Additional investment is planned for electronic control units to fully localize column-drive EPS production in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.