Goodyear Supercar tire standard on high-performance Camaro ZL 1.
Goodyear’s Eagle F1 Supercar G:2 tire is featured as original equipment on the ’12 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. A 20-in. wheel diameter is the standard front- and back-tire fitment for the ZL 1, powered by a 6.2L supercharged V-8 engine that generates up to 580 hp. Goodyear says the tire is made of a high-performance rubber compound designed to enhance the ability to transmit power and torque to the pavement. The tire provides street-tire performance for wet handling, treadwear, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.