TRW says handwriting-recognition touchpad less distracting than keyboard.
TRW unveils a capacitive touchpad sensor incorporating advanced handwriting-recognition software to help drivers and passengers coordinate and operate a variety of functions. The technology is ready for production, the supplier says. The new touchpad provides improved human-machine interface and advanced recognition functionality, with smaller packaging offering greater design freedom within the driver cabin. The handwriting-recognition touchpad can be used as a stand-alone product or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.