New BMW 3 Series equipped with Preh iDrive controller.
Preh adds the new 3-Series to its roster of BMW models using its iDrive control system. The supplier also is providing two switch units designed for the car. A unit for driver-assistance functions such as lane-change signals is located in the instrument panel under the light-switch center. The second unit manages functions including a selector for four driving modes. With the new award, Preh now supplies iDrive controllers for a total of six BMW models: the 1-, 3-, 5-, 6-, 7-Series ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.