Autoliv sheds subsidiary that makes seat components for Volvo.
Autolivsells its Autolive Mekan subsidiary to privately held Verktygs Allians i Hässleholm, a holding company for tooling and production-engineering businesses. Hassleholm, Sweden-based Autoliv Mekan, with nearly 200 employees and 2011 sales of $37 million, primarily manufactures components for seats in Volvo vehicles. Its original name Läreda Mekan will be restored. Verktygs Allians combines plastics, sheet-metal and injection-molded components in finished tooling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.