TRW technology combines electric park-brake, stability-control systems.
TRW will launch its integrated electric-park-brake and electronic-stability-control system with major auto makers in Europe and China in 2014 and later in North America. The combined technologies eliminate the need for a separate electronic control unit in the system network, as the EPB control functions are performed within the upgraded ESC electro-hydraulic control unit, TRW says. The integrated system features additional functions such as drive-away assist, automatic hill hold and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.