By Herbert Lash NEW YORK, July 21 (Reuters) - Investors looking for low stock valuations, the potential for hefty income and strong returns, should keep their eyes on Europe and Japan, said two portfolio managers with a global perspective. European and Japanese companies are generating record levels of cash after having cut costs during widespread restructurings in recent years, the two money managers said. Now they're increasing dividend payouts and share buybacks. "I'm buying higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Surge in global corporate cash to boost returns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.