(Updates to close) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Seoul stocks slid 1 percent on Wednesday, as concerns about the impact of a surging won currency and higher oil prices on corporate profits weighed on technology firms and key exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. . "Investors are especially worried about the impact of the currency appreciation given the strong weighting of exporters in the local index," said Kim Yung-min, an equity strategist at Dongwon Investment Trust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Surging won, oil prices pull Seoul shares lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.