LOS ANGELES, Aug 22 (Reuters) - A pre-dawn fire apparently aimed at sport utility vehicles, vilified as gas guzzlers and polluters, engulfed an auto dealership on Friday in California, the state known for its love affair with the car. The Earth Liberation Front, a radical underground group that targets land development and other issues it deems harmful to the environment, said on its Web site that spray painted messages at the dealership indicate the group was responsible. No injuries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SUVs destroyed by environmental radicals in Calif." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642