TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese compact car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. will likely post a group operating profit of 100 to 110 billion yen ($864-$951 million) for the year to next March due to strong sales around the world, business daily Nihon Keizai reported on Monday. The paper said Suzuki, held one-fifth by General Motors Corp. , is expected to lift its profit outlook from its initial forecast of 90 billion yen, which would be down 16 percent year-on-year. Analysts on average estimate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki 05/06 oper profit seen at Y100-110 bln-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.