SHANGHAI, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp said on Thursday it has cut its stake in China's biggest minivan maker, Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd , by more than half to 4.984 percent. Changan makes compact cars with Suzuki through a joint venture and is building a $98 million 50-50 car plant with U.S. Ford Motor Co . "As of September 23, 2002, our company has sold an accumulative 61.37 million B shares in Changan through the Shenzhen stock exchange, accounting for 5.003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki cuts stake in Chinese minivan maker Changan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.