DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp. on Wednesday said it will lengthen its powertrain warranty on its cars and trucks sold in the United States to seven years or 100,000 miles, becoming the latest automaker to offer more sales incentives in the hotly competitive U.S. market. Japan's Suzuki, striving to boost its U.S. sales past 100,000 vehicles in a few years from nearly 65,000 cars and trucks in 2001, also said it would extend its offer of zero downpayment and zero percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki extends powertain warranty, cheap financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.