TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Japanese minivehicle maker Suzuki Motor Corp said on Thursday it and General Motors Corp will hold a news conference at 6 p.m. (0900 GMT) on an "overseas matter." Suzuki did not give details, but an industry source said the two companies would announce their planned investment in a rebuilt Daewoo Motor Co. Earlier this week, Suzuki said a basic agreement had been reached with GM, which owns 20 percent of the minivehicle maker, to invest in a new firm that will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki, GM to brief on Daewoo at 0900 GMT - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642