TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp , which is keen to boost its North American presence, plans to launch a large sports utility vehicle there in 2006, the Nihon Keizai business newspaper reported on Wednesday. Suzuki, Japan's top minivehicle maker and primarily a small car manufacturer, will build the 3,000 cc SUV at its Canadian factory shared with partner General Motors Corp , with annual output likely to be around 50,000 units, the paper said. "While we are keen to boost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki to launch large SUV in U.S. in 2006 - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642