TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. on Friday raised its revenue and global production targets for the 2009/10 business year as the small car maker continues to benefit from overseas demand. The auto maker said it had lifted its 2009/10 group revenue target to more than 3.5 trillion yen, up from its previous target of more than 3 trillion yen. It also lifted its global car production target to more than 3 million units from more than 2.7 million units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki lifts 09/10 revenue and production targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642