TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese compact car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. posted a 4.9 percent rise in half-year operating profit on Monday on firm motorcycle and car sales worldwide, and it raised its full-year forecasts as expected. Operating profit at Suzuki, one-fifth owned by General Motors Corp. , came to 56.86 billion yen ($491.3 million) for the April-September period, while net profit rose 7.9 percent to 30.94 billion yen. For the year to next March, Suzuki now projects an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Motor H1 op profit up 4.9 pct, ups forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.