BUDAPEST, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. is expected to move the production of its Wagon R+ model to Poland from Hungary, the daily Napi Gazdasag said on its website www.napionline.hu on Friday. Suzuki officials were not immediately available for comment. Napi said the car maker wanted to make room for producing its Ignis model and a new Swift in its Esztergom unit in northern Hungary, which has an output capacity of 150,000 cars a year. Suzuki plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki to move Wagon R+ production to Poland-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.