TOKYO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp said on Friday it plans to buy back up to 20 percent of its own shares by Nov. 16 next year, contingent on Volkswagen releasing them. If Volkswagen does not release the shares to Suzuki or to a third party specified by Suzuki, the Japanese carmaker said it will seek mediation. (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki: plans to buy back shares held by Volkswagen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.