TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. will transfer production of its Wagon R+ model, now built in Hungary, to Opel's assembly plant in Poland at the end of February, a spokesman said on Monday. Suzuki, a maker of small cars owned one-fifth by General Motors Corp. , needs to make room at its factory in northern Hungary to build the new Swift, a strategic model also made in Japan and to be produced soon in China and India. The Opel Polska plant in Poland builds the Agila ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki says to build Wagon R at Opel Poland plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.