TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Japanese compact car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. said on Friday it would boost output capacity of one of its Chinese joint ventures by 60 percent to meet growing demand. Suzuki, held one-fifth by General Motors Corp. , said it would raise annual production capacity of Jiangxi Changhe Suzuki Automobile Co. to 160,000 units from 100,000 by integrating an affiliate plant. The venture, in which Suzuki holds a 45.4 percent stake, produces vehicles such as the Wagon R ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki says to up China jv output capacity by 60%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642