TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motors said on Thursday it has filed for international mediation in its dispute with equity partner Volkswagen AG . Suzuki said it filed for mediation at the International Chamber of Commerce International Court of Arbitration in London. Volkswagen has refused Suzuki's demand that it sell back its 20 percent stake in the Japanese automaker in an increasingly acrimonious dispute. (Reporting by Chikafumi Hodo; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki says files for mediation in Volkswagen dispute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.