TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp. said on Tuesday it will sell 9.59 million of its own shares, or 32 billion yen ($263 million) worth, to Nippon Steel Corp. and four other companies to strengthen its ties with them. It said it will sell the shares at 3,338 yen each, a 3.5 percent discount to Suzuki's closing share price on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki says to sell $263 mln worth of own shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.