TOKYO , Sept 30 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp said on Friday Volkswagen AG had sent a response to its demand to retract an accusation that it had violated their contract, but declined to disclose the content of the letter. The Japanese automaker said Volkswagen's email response was "not worth commenting on" and that it had not yet decided on its next course of action. Suzuki spokesman Shigeyuki Yamamura said the company simply wanted to let it be known that Volkswagen had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki says VW met deadline for response to rebuttal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.