* Suzuki shares rise as much as 7.7 pct in flat market * Some investors wary, waiting for official decision TOKYO, June 26 (Reuters) - Shares of Suzuki Motor raced to a 10-month high after a source said that Volkswagen is exploring a cooperation deal with its Japanese rival to boost the German carmaker's presence in ultra small cars. Cooperation with Suzuki, which dominates Japan's 660cc minivehicle market along with Toyota unit Daihatsu Motor Co , could yield a new model for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki shares surge on possible Volkswagen tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642