TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp said on Thursday it wants to sell more than 2 million units of its fully remodelled Swift compact car cumulatively worldwide. The first-generation Swift will likely reach cumulative sales of about 2 million units in its six years of sales by this November, Chief Executive Osamu Suzuki said at the launch of the remodelled Swift hatchback. Suzuki said he wanted the remodelled version to surpass that. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Chris ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki wants to sell over 2 mln units of new Swift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642