MUMBAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Commercial vehicle maker Swaraj Mazda Ltd's board has approved a rights share issue to raise up to 1.2 billion rupees, the company said on Monday. Ahead of the announcement, shares in the company ended unchanged at 320 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swaraj Mazda board approves rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642