STOCKHOLM, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Sweden decided on Wednesday to give a state guarantee for a loan worth 3.55 billion crowns ($521 million) to Volvo Cars, owned by China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Corp, from the European Investment Bank. The government said in a statement that the EIB loan was aimed at helping Volvo, which was bought by Geely from Ford , to develop competitive, environmentally friendly cars. "At the same time, this builds long-term conditions for Volvo's operations and jobs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden guarantees $500 mln EIB loan to Volvo Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.