STOCKHOLM, March 30 (Reuters) - Sweden's debt office, which has guaranteed an EIB loan for Saab and must approve any change of ownership in the Swedish carmaker, said on Wednesday it had received an application from Vladimir Antonov's Convers Group. "I can confirm that Convers Group sent in an application yesterday evening," said Daniel Barr, head of bank support and project manager for Saab at the Swedish debt office. Barr declined to comment on the nature of the application and said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden says received application from Antonov's Convers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.