STOCKHOLM, May 23 (Reuters) - Sweden's Debt Office said on Monday it had received an application from Chinese car distributor Pangda to take a stake in Spyker-owned Saab cars. Debt Office spokeswoman Marja Lang said the application had been received sometime during the weekend. She said it was hard to say how long the process would take. "I guess a few weeks," she said. "Previous times it has taken a few weeks, with other companies."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden says received Pangda application for Saab stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.