STOCKHOLM, March 19 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering group Trelleborg said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy the operations of U.S. MacDermid Offset Printing Blankets for about 400 million Swedish crowns ($66.8 million) in cash. The U.S. firm, a supplier to the graphic industry, had about 400 employees and sales of approximately 540 million crowns last year, Trelleborg said in a statement. (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden's Trelleborg to buy U.S. MacDermid business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.