STOCKHOLM, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering group Trelleborg posted slightly higher-than-expected third-quarter core earnings on Wednesday and said full-year earnings in 2005 would be in line with last year. Pretax profit for continuing operations rose to 392 million Swedish crowns ($49.1 million) from 311 million a year ago, coming in above the average forecast of 374 million seen in a Reuters survey of nine analysts. Trelleborg, which makes car components and tyres and supplies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden's Trelleborg Q3 pretax tops consensus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.