STOCKHOLM, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's number two truck maker, said on Wednesday it would issue an 80 million euros ($118 million) bond with a floating three month interest rate. Volvo said in a statement Volvo Treasury AB would issue the bond under its EMTN (Euro Medium Term Note) programme on November 29, with a maturity on November 29, 2010.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden's Volvo says to issue $118 mln bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.