STOCKHOLM, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Small Swedish bank Volvofinans Bank AB said on Wednesday it would join the Nordic country's state-sponsored guarantee scheme for new lending. The move makes Volvofinans, whose core business is auto financing linked to carmaker Volvo Car Corporation and its parent company, Ford Motor Co , the second bank to join the programme. Ahead of Volvofinans's decision to join the guarantee programme, Swedbank was the only one of Sweden's four big banks to participate. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sweden's Volvofinans Bank to join guarantee scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642