AMSTERDAM, Nov 11 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile said on Friday that if both its Saab and Spyker businesses are sold, it will consider all options, including a voluntary liquidation. The Amsterdam-listed company issued the statement ahead of an extraordinary shareholders meeting on Friday afternoon. (Reporting By Roberta B. Cowan; Editing by Sara Webb)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swedish Auto may seek liquidation if sells Saab, Spyker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.