AMSTERDAM, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , owner of cash-strapped car-maker Saab, said on Thursday it will sell its niche luxury sportscar business to U.S.-based private equity firm North Street Capital for about 32 million euros, confirming an earlier media report. Swedish Automobile, which won bankruptcy protection in Sweden last week, said net proceeds from the sale of the Spyker sportscar business will be used to pay down debt. Amsterdam-listed Swedish Automobile announced in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swedish Automobile sells Spyker for 32 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.