AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , owner of Sweden's cash-strapped car maker Saab, said on Wednesday it made a third-quarter operating loss of 87.5 million euros on sales of 75.8 million euros, and reiterated it expected a substantial full-year loss. (Reporting By Sara Webb)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swedish Automobile still sees substantial FY loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.