AMSTERDAM, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , the Amsterdam-listed company which owns Sweden's cash-strapped car maker Saab, said on Tuesday its British unit had filed for administration as it awaits funding from Chinese investors. "Saab Great Britain Ltd filed for administration with the High Court in London," Swedish Automobile said in a statement. "The board of Saab GB is of the opinion that administration gives the company and creditors the necessary legal protection until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swedish Auto's U.K. unit files for administration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.