STOCKHOLM, May 24 (Reuters) - Metal powders group Hoganas said it would make a 65 million Swedish crown ($8.9 million) provision for value-added tax in its Brazilian unit, of which 43 million crowns would be charged to operating income. "The majority of this provisioning relates to value-added tax on importing machinery to Brazil during the building up of local operations after their acquisition in 1999," the group said in a statement on Wednesday. "The majority is due to the forwarding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swedish group Hoganas makes 65 mln SEK provision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642