HONG KONG, May 25 (Reuters) - Swire Pacific , CITIC Pacific and Cathay Pacific said they have agreed to sell 40 percent interests in Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd and HACTL Investment Holdings Ltd for HK$2.56 billion ($328 million). The interests will be sold to Jardine, Matheson & Co., Ltd, Wharf (Holdings) , Hutchison Whampoa's Mosgen Ltd, Hutchison Port Holdings Ltd and China National Aviation Corporation (Group) Ltd, the statement said. For statement click ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swire, Citic Pacific, Cathay sell stakes in cargo units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642