HONG KONG, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd has decided to fold its auto sales business in mainland China in a move that will involve provisions of HK$100 million (US$12.8 million), Hong Kong newspapers said on Saturday. Swire officials were not available for comment. The newspapers said HK$50 million of the HK$100 million provisions had already been booked in the first half for the China business, and the remaining HK$50 million would be booked in the second half. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swire to fold China auto sales business - papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.