ZURICH, March 25 (Reuters) - Bucher Industries AG swung to a 2003 net profit of 36.5 million Swiss francs ($28.7 million) as restructuring measures offset weak demand, the Swiss machinery and vehicle maker said on Thursday. It had forecast in August a clearly positive 2003 net profit after a loss of 7.7 million in 2002. Sales rose 5.2 percent to 1.49 billion francs, while operating profit improved to 58.9 million from 34.0 million a year earlier. The firm said it expected 2004 sales at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss Bucher Industries swings to 2003 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642