*Consumption indicator rose to 1.95 in Aug from 1.88 in July *Car registrations up 11.9 pct on-year in Aug ZURICH, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The UBS consumption index for Switzerland continued to rise in August to its highest level in over two years, leaving the bank expecting a clear increase in consumer spending in the second half of 2010. The indicator, based on five subcomponents measuring consumer behaviour, rose to 1.95 in August from 1.88 the previous month. The number for July was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss consumer spending seen rising in H2-UBS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642