GENEVA, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Switzerland's ambassador to the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Luzius Wasescha, has been proposed as the new chairman for the WTO's negotiations on industrial goods, trade sources said on Tuesday. Wasescha would replace Canada's Don Stephenson as industrial goods mediator following Stephenson's return to Ottawa in the summer and be responsible for guiding one of the core areas of the WTO's long-running Doha talks, next to agriculture. Rich and poor countries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss diplomat proposed as WTO industry talks chair" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642