ZURICH, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Swiss companies expect business to worsen in 2009 as the global economic downturn bites and have become more cautious about taking on staff, the Swiss National Bank said in a report published on Wednesday. Sentiment regarding the economic situation was "considerably worse" than it had been three months previously, according to discussions between SNB delegates and about 180 company representatives between September and November. Exporters had seen a decline in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss firms downbeat about 2009 - SNB report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642