ZURICH, June 30 (Reuters) - The UBS consumption index for Switzerland fell steeply in May to its lowest level since 2004, hit by lower car sales, with the outlook becoming increasingly negative, the Swiss bank said on Tuesday. The indicator, based on five subcomponents measuring consumer behaviour, fell to 0.77 from 0.91 in April, UBS said in a statement, adding that the indicator had now been under its long-term average of 1.50 for eight months. "At the current level, the UBS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss May consumption index falls on car sales-UBS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.