ZURICH, March 30 (Reuters) - Sarna Kunststoff Holding AG's net profit fell to 0.8 million Swiss francs ($626,500) in 2003, hurt by restructuring costs and lower sales in North America, the Swiss polymers maker said on Tuesday. For this year, Sarna forecast slightly higher sales, an improved operating result and a higher net profit. Analysts had expected net profit to drop to between zero and three million francs from 32.1 million in 2002. Sarna said in February that 2003 sales fell to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss Sarna net profit shrinks, sees better 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.