ZURICH, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Swiss stocks are set to edge higher on Tuesday after Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos raised hopes that a deal would be reached this week to avoid a potentially chaotic debt default. The Swiss blue-chip SMI is expected to open 12 points higher at 5,982 points, pre-market data provided by Clariden Leu showed . The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Tuesday: BANKS The Swiss government has handed U.S. authorities several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.